Documents & Forms
For 2018-19 the following have been changed :- Doc_1, Doc-2, Doc-12, Form-F-1, Form-F-4, Form F-9
These are shown in Bold Face in the list below. Changes to docs and forms other than F1 have been highlighted in yellow within the doc/form.
Entry Deadline is Saturday 10 November
All participating clubs need to be aware of relevant legislation – click here
Please note the current entry fee is £40 and that districts may require a deposit in addition to the fee.
Send entries to your district secretary. In an emergency, if you are unable to do this, then send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please do not abuse this facility.
If you want to report an issue or make any comment on the forms, post your comment/query in the festival forum or email by clicking here.
Windows 10 users may have to right click on the forms to open them in Acrobat Reader as the Microsoft browser ‘Edge’ hijacks pdfs as its own. Sadly you can’t fill in the forms with “Edge”.
It’s best to download the form first then open it; edit it; then save it
- 1.Rules of Entry
- 2.Guidance for Festival Organising
- 3.Scott Salver Rules
- 4.Entrants Check List
- 5.Safety Guidance
- 6.Adjudicator Steward Guidance
- 7.Technical Rehearsal Guidance
- 8.Expense Recommendations
- 9.Additional Support for Kids Guidance
- 10.Marking Criteria for SCDA use
- 11.Organising Secretary Checklist
- 12.Guidance for Stage Directors
- 13.Team Info Package
- Guide to filling in Acrobat Forms
- F1 Combined Festival Forms
- Form F 1a Performance Notification
- F2 Scott Salver
- F3 Festival Organisation Checklist
- F4 Adjudicator Contract
- F5 Adjudicator Feedback
- F6 Adjudicator Marksheet
- F7 Adjudicators Summary Marks
- F8 Stage Director Timesheet
- F9 Festival Expense Claim
- F10 Additional Support for Kids Claim
- F11 Festival Feedback
- F12 Festival Accounts
- F13 Festival Feedback for Adjudicators
- F14 Team Congratulation template (Word format)