The Voice and Shakespearean Text with Susan Worsfold
March 19, 2018, 10:30am - March 23, 2018, 5:30pm
WHO IS THE WORKSHOP FOR?
A five-day workshop on the voice and the Shakespearean text for creative artists and practitioners led by Susan Worsfold directly using the Nadine George Voice Work® to explore breath, body, voice and the Shakespearean text. It will be a unique opportunity to develop your voice within a small group of 10 people, ensuring a high quality of focus and space for the individual within a group setting.
This workshop is open to all creative artists and practitioners
looking to develop their artistic self through focus on the voice and the Nadine George Voice Work® - to those familiar with Nadine’s work, who are looking to deepen their relationship with the technique, and equally to those wishing to explore the work for the first time.
WHAT YOU CAN HOPE TO GAIN:
• The opportunity to understand the connection between the voice and body.
• A technique to apply in practice, which helps improve confidence through vocal and physical awareness.
• A greater understanding of the breath in enabling relaxation and connection to the body.
• An understanding of the energies of the voice and body as they connect to work with text.
• The opportunity to explore the vocal possibilities of the text and to take creative risks in a supportive environment.
• The opportunity to reflect on your experience and link this back to your creative process.
• The opportunity to connect with other creative practitioners and share your artistic experience.
*Deposit required on acceptance
To apply please send your professional CV and personal statement to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Early days but the dates are fixed! Thanks to Walter Hampson for the great photo and thanks to the participants for having such great fun last year! Onwards and upwards! Watch this space...............
Raise free donations for SCDA when you shop online this Christmas.
Whenever you buy anything online - from your weekly shop to Black Friday deals - you could be raising a free donation through easyfundraising.
There are over 3,300 retailers including Amazon, John Lewis, eBay, Booking.com and Sainsbury's, ready to give a free donation every time you shop online.
It's really simple, and doesn't cost you anything.
All you have to do is:
1. Go to: www.easyfundraising.org.uk/invite/EY4N5I/
2. Enter SCDA in the search box
3. Click Join Us and enter your details and click on Create My Account
4. Choose from over 3,300 retailers, do your online shopping as normal and our cause will receive a free donation at no extra cost to you for every purchase you make.
Plus, sign up before the end of November and get a bonus £2 donation when you raise your first donation.
Thank you for your support, you'll be helping to make a real difference to SCDA.
If you would like to let us know that you've joined us in this fundraising, or have any good ideas on how we can raise funds, just drop us a quick email to email@example.com